Founded in 1982, the German American Club of Spring Hill has more then 200 members. The Club promotes sociability and good will among members and is dedicated to sustaining the German heritage in language and customs. New members are welcome and membership is open to all persons of good character with an interest in promoting the objectives of the Club. You do not have to be German to join. The German American Club holds monthly meetings and hosts a variety of special events. If you are interested in joining visit www.GermanClubSpringHill.org.
- Downtown Brooksville Road Closures (Blueberry Festival) | HernandoDailyNews.com on 3rd Annual Florida Blueberry Festival
- Angela on Hop n’ Glow Egg Hunt and Easter Celebration
- Kathleen on Safe, Fair Passage For All Hernando County Children
- RONNIE TRUELOVE on Weekend Guide for Hernando County April 4th-6th
- Mike Dentato on Nature Coast Star Trekkers
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.