Founded in 1982, the German American Club of Spring Hill has more then 200 members. The Club promotes sociability and good will among members and is dedicated to sustaining the German heritage in language and customs. New members are welcome and membership is open to all persons of good character with an interest in promoting the objectives of the Club. You do not have to be German to join. The German American Club holds monthly meetings and hosts a variety of special events. If you are interested in joining visit www.GermanClubSpringHill.org.
- Keeley on Christmas Boat Parade & Chili Cook Off December 12th on Hernando Beach
- Keeley on 29th Annual Weeki Wachee River Christmas Boat Parade
- Charles Noe/Honey Noe on Hernando Diabetes Alliance
- michael newcombe on Lights. Cameras. Excessive ticketing in Brooksville, Florida?
- Jim Gosnell on Christmas Train Ride to the North Pole at Crews Lake Park
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.